Saturday 16 April 2016

The Dream girl

She was the girl of every man's dream. Every man wanted to walk beside her, sit next to her. Her attire, her attitude, her beauty mesmerised everyone. I too fell for her.



All these years I had only one dream, aim,ambition, vision and mission. That was to be her kids father. It wasn't a easy task. She was always surrounded by handsome hunks of our college. I wasn't among the crowded guys who surrounded her. Does this indicate that am a unique person than the rest? Yes. I am better than the rest, Infact the best. 

Many a times I approached her to express myself. But my confidence was overshadowed by her beauty. My lips were sealed by her gorgeousness.. All I did these many years was just being a spectator of her beauty. At times felt like ripping apart my body,remove my heart and keep it front of her so that she could read what my heart says.

One day my friend said that there is a party going to be held in the nearby pub that night. He knew very well that don't like attending parties. So what's the reason behind giving me the party date and time? Well!  The theif was attending that party. The thief who stole my heart. Hearing this I hugged my friend tightly in joy. Suddenly he pushed me aside saying that my shirt stinks. Immediately I ran towards my wardrobe. Name sounds cool. But was more messy that crows nest. After trying various permutations and combinations I chose a light blue shirt and black pant. Blue might be her favourite colour as she wore blue saree on our college fest.

Entered the pub, soon started rotating my head in a 360 degree angle. After few minutes found my girl next to a table. She was standing alone. And my guess was right, she was wearing blue coloured sleeveless top. Aren't these symbols are beginning of a new romantic love life? My intuition says yes. A very big yes.


I started to gain some confidence, took few deep breath and statred my walk towards her. My heart started throbbing, hands witnessed wetness. But I kept on walking and reached her. All my research work said that she didn't have a boyfriend.

She noticed me. Next, a series of things that happened was perfectly romantic, to be remembered throughout my life. Started my words saying " Can I buy u some drink?". It was first time in my life I drank alcohol. It tasted weird by I kept my facial expressions normal even though it tasted bitter. 

I started the conversation with her by guessing her favourite colour. She was surprised how I guessed it right. May be god was on my side. The flow of conversation was going good. Infact she blushed many times. The way she put her hair behind her ear, the dimple on her right cheek, mole below her lips- it was killer. Our conversation was so soothing that I didn't even notice that I drank 2 bottles of beer and few shots of vodka. I started feeling dowsy. She laughed looking at my condition and said that even though she drank more than me, she was perfectly steady. After that I don't remember what had happened. May be our romantic love saga began. 

Next day when I woke up my friend was next to me and was laughing like anything. He said what happened yesterday night. After I felt drowsy her boyfriend entered the scene as a villan to me. Till than she was enjoying with me, but after he arrived she didn't even bother about me. She left me and went along with him towards the dance floor. He was a disco Jackie. My assumption that she's single was wrong. She even uploaded her pic with him on instragram that night. Their cheeks were so close to each other, it seemed like they were kissing.
Tears started flowing of my eyes. My dreams shattered. Felt as if someone is crushing my heart brutally.


I was a dove and she was a humming bird flying over me,
I could feel the breeze when she spread her wings apart..
Soon I realised that those wings were waiting to embrace someone who was flying above her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment